Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Simple Spells

I prefer simple spells, mostly because ritual space and alone time are hard to come by. A candle, maybe some incense, and a few minutes of focused intention.


To Banish Painful Memories:
Best done during a waning or new moon. Light a black candle and recite:

After this cruel memory is seen and said,
erase these thoughts from my heart and head.


Prosperity Sigil
Carve into a candle, trace in oil on your skin, draw on a fogged mirror - lots of possibilities.






Knot Spell
Take a cord in a color corresponding to your need, and tie a series of knots in it, chanting and visualizing your desire:

By knot of one, the spell's begun.
By knot of two, it's coming true.
By knot of three, so mote it be.
By knot of four, this power I store.
By knot of five, the spell's alive.
By knot of six, this will I fix.
By knot of seven, events I'll leaven.
By knot of eight, it will be fate.
By knot of nine, the spell is mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment